Friday, June 11, 2010

Latest Obsession

In anticipation of buying a new home, I've been slightly obsessed with all things decorating. Home decor blogs, websites, magazines-whatever I can get my hands on. And these are some of my favorite finds...

I LOVE the white woodwork and moldings in this home.
I believe it is quite possibly the best way to add charm and character to any room.

I love the neutral color theme here. Probably because it is something I can never have with 2 extremely large, extremely sheddy dark haired dogs!

Love the chairs in this Nate Berkus design

Love the bold graphic rug paired with the soft neutral furniture and the pop of green throughout

I like the colors here. It's sort of an eclectic mix of items that, when placed together, just works


This is probably my favorite room. Very traditional furnishings in the table, chandelier, and mirror, but the bold and colorful walls and chairs make it very fresh and modern.

Oh, to have a money tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment