Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day



Sunday was my first Mother's Day! Such a special day with my family! Jason let me sleep in a little while he did the morning duties with Logan. He started the coffee and made me the perfect cup and then cooked me sausage gravy and biscuits. My favorite-YUM! I had sweet cards from my baby girl where he let her doodle all over it and then I found my present 'hidden" on the bookshelf! Here it is:

Now this might not seem like a very exciting present to some of you, but I couldn't be happier!! I've been wanting a sewing machine for a while now and I can't wait to start creating things! I'm gonna start practicing with simple curtains and throw pillow covers and I really want to make cute vintage aprons:




We had a late lunch at Johhny Carino's and a relaxing rest of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment