Saturday, January 8, 2011

Family pictures

We had a photographer come out to my parent's house when we were all there for Christmas so we could get some good generational photos! They turned out great considering it was FREEZING outside and one little girl with a leopard print skirt and pink bow in her hair, who shall remain nameless, was not cooperating. Not one bit. I mean tantrum throwing, leg kicking, screaming, alligator tears, etc. Still, we got great pictures! Thank you Lisa Marshall!!



























Love,
Erin

2 comments:

  1. Love the family pics, they turned out great....you definitely can't tell that there was any fit throwing!
    Your posts make me VERY excited for next Christmas with Kinley.....and I can't wait to see Logan in a few weeks and watch her play with her friends Boomer and Cash...I bet she will have to tell them "no,no!" a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I loved seeing all the pictures. The family pictures are great. One of these days, you will be so happy that you did that. I loved all the Christmas pictures also. Logan is growing so much, I just won't know her when I get to see her again. Grandma Banta

    ReplyDelete