Sunday, January 9, 2011

Entry Buffet

I love Goodwill. I usually make a trip about once a month to scout out their great furniture selection. About a month ago, I found this antique buffet and I had to have it. I've been looking for something to go in our entryway and this was it! Guess how much this beauty cost??? You'll never guess so I'll just tell you...$40!!! Yes, I said $40. I know, pick your jaw up off the floor.

I love the old dainty legs!



My friend Coop told me about a small business here in Katy where you can get old furniture refinished for a very reasonable price. So, I picked out a paint color and sent the buffet away for a makeover...


I love it!! It's glazed and antiqued and perfect!! I went shopping around my house to find stuff to put on it and I'm pretty happy with the end result. I want one bold colored piece to set on top, but I haven't found it yet.

I love the details!


I'm itching to go back to Goodwill for my next great find!!!
:) Erin

1 comment:

  1. I stalk Goodwill's quite frequently trying to find a deal, but I think this has surpassed anything and everything I've ever found. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete